Norton from Symantec is always on top of the chart for providing excellent security products. It's has won many editor;s choice awards in PC Mag also. Today I am going to share Free Norton Antivirus product.
Open the following webpage into your browser and download 6 months trial of Norton Antivirus but full working version of Norton Antivirus 2012. Register it with new email and do not use already registered email with Norton.
Norton AntiVirus 2012 contains some changes to the 2011 interface, although the design is heavily reminiscent of the previous version. It keeps the dark theme, punctuated by yellow text, and the contrast works well. Changes this year include a reorganized and streamlined Settings interface; a “pinnable” Advanced screen–so that power users can get about their business faster–which also comes with a CPU gauge; and tweaks to the System Status indicator. This year, the interface feels more balanced between the feature display and empty space.It's proactive, fast and smart protection detect and eliminate threats so you can rest easy knowing you’re protected. Superior performance and blazing fast scan speeds protect you without slowing down your computer.
It contains following features:
- Norton Protection System - provides four unique layers of powerful protection proven to stop online threats before they can infect your computer.
- Insight - checks where files came from and how long they've been around to stops new online threats before they can cause you trouble.
- Download Insight 2.0 - protects you from dangerous applications by telling you if an application may harm the health and stability of your computer before you install it.
- SONAR 4 Behavioral Protection - monitors your computer for suspicious behavior to more quickly and accurately detect and stop new threats.
- Norton Management - is cloud based so you can download, install, transfer, update or renew Norton products from anywhere right over the Internet.
- Network threat protection - detects threats as they travel over a network and eliminates them before they can reach your computer.
- Browser protection - smart protection springs into action as your browser begins to load to stop online threats before they can do any harm.
- Vulnerability protection - stops cybercriminals from using security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications to sneak threats onto your PC.
- Bandwidth management - limits non-critical Norton updates when you connect to 3G networks so it won't eat up your monthly data allotment or cause overage fees.
- Norton Pulse Updates - updates your protection every 5 to15 minutes—without disrupting you—for up-to-the-minute protection against the latest threats.
- FREE 24x7 support - offers you expert help and answers by phone, live chat or online whenever you need it.
- Norton Control Center - gives you easy access to program settings and Web-based Norton services from your choice of a standard detailed view or new simplified view.
- Email and instant message monitoring - scans email and IMs for suspicious links, attachments and other tricks cybercriminals use to steal your identity and your money.
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool - creates an emergency CD/DVD/USB that gets your PC back up and running, even if it’s so infected that it won’t start up.
- Silent mode - puts alerts and non-critical updates on hold when you’re watching movies or playing games in full-screen on your PC.
- Smart scheduler - runs scans and updates only when you’re not using your PC.
- Monthly report - tells you what Norton AntiVirus has done in the previous month to keep you safe from threats.
- Power saver settings - maximizes your laptop’s battery life by putting off non-critical activities until your computer is plugged in.
For more tips and tricks you can visit my another blog at WeLove